Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day camping trip


We just got back from our annual camping trip to Heyburn State Park. We had so much fun! Brad and the boys got "boat time" and I got "book time" - yeah! Gabe and Luke both got on the knee board for the first time and Brad took all of the boys on the tube - whee! We got to see lots of our friends from our old ward, which was fun. AND we watched the best fireworks show in St. Maries. We escaped with only one minor injury, when Max hit me in the face with the horn from Luke's bike, giving me a nice little cut. I can't believe that we took the boys camping and I ended up getting hurt! All in all it was a great trip and not a bad way to end the summer. Now I'm off to contend with the mountain (seriously.. it's a mountain) of laundry that is left!

2 comments:

The Hemenway's said...

Thanks for sharing, we haven't scene pictures of you guys for years. Looks like a lot of fun, can't wait to see more of your lives. We miss you guys. Greg and Darcy

Live everyday to its fullest said...

It was super fun spending the weekend with you guys! Chloe is in love with Gabe and cant quit talking about him!!!