For those of you who know me well, you know that I am pretty much the opposite of a green thumb. What is that, a brown thumb? Anyway, I had to post this picture of my little plant that I have not killed yet! I got this plant at the end of Eli's preschool in May. I have somehow managed to keep it alive and it even has a new flower! (Thanks to Mom for reminding me to take off the dead leaves and move it into the sun. You should probably get more credit than me!) I don't think this means that I am a gardener now, but hey, I have to start somewhere!
Monday, September 29, 2008
I didn't kill it!
For those of you who know me well, you know that I am pretty much the opposite of a green thumb. What is that, a brown thumb? Anyway, I had to post this picture of my little plant that I have not killed yet! I got this plant at the end of Eli's preschool in May. I have somehow managed to keep it alive and it even has a new flower! (Thanks to Mom for reminding me to take off the dead leaves and move it into the sun. You should probably get more credit than me!) I don't think this means that I am a gardener now, but hey, I have to start somewhere!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment