I'm glad that he doesn't care what people think of him, because I think he is a geek! I wonder what he will come up with next?!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Frugality vs. Embarrassment
Is frugality even a word? Anyway, Brad has been trying to save gas, so he has been driving his motorcycle a lot. Well, he was frustrated that he couldn't take all of his tools and ladder on the motorcycle, so he came up with this...

I'm glad that he doesn't care what people think of him, because I think he is a geek! I wonder what he will come up with next?!
I'm glad that he doesn't care what people think of him, because I think he is a geek! I wonder what he will come up with next?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! Maybe the helmet helps disguise him. There's no one like Brad! :)
Sorry Jessi,I would've warned you, but then there would've been a chance that he wouldn't have ANYTHING normal in his life.:)
Haha he reminds me so much of my dad!
Raquel
Post a Comment